First Balkan radio, the first radio-telegraph station in the Balkans was put into operation on August 3, 1904 in Volujica, above the Bar. She has worked on a wave of 500 meters, and her range was 200 kilometers.
The station was mounted and attended its opening great inventor Marconi. It was used for the needs of the post, maritime transport and Foreign Minister in Cetinje. Volujica had an affair with the station San Cataldo in Bari, and through it to Western Europe.